Hospitals Iris South
Health care organizations face a significant number of interactions, some of which are emergencies. This is why we must be able to respond quickly and efficiently.
In addition, the evolution of technologies is leading these organizations to deal with more and more interactions with patients through increasingly diverse channels.
It is therefore important for this sector to have a solution that allows them to handle all interactions and respond to emergencies with a stable, efficient solution and quality support.
To achieve the effectiveness of treatment of all incoming calls, Hospitals Iris Sud adopted the advanced call-back function of Nixxis solution that enables the optimization of the appointment call centre. Any appointment is confirmed using or an SMS voting (when on mobile) or a Broadcast IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to ask in plain English for the patient to confirm his/her appointment.
Today, thanks to the Nixxis Solution appointment centre of Hospitals Iris Sud has reached a dropout call rate near zero.
The solution was implemented on the four sites of activity of Hospitals Iris Sud (Bracops, Molière, Ixelles and Baron Lambert). These are always interconnected. Thus, as noted Madam Reine Berquer, call centre manager, that allows switching the operators available between the different centres of activities according to their respective needs.
On top of that, the hospitals are building a database of the calls handled and are now able to trace the history of any calls as well as issuing statistics on Agent productivity and Service Level to the patients.
The Nixxis Contact Suite has enabled Hospitals Iris Sud in:
- A significant increase in the number of calls handled per day and per person
- A decrease of dropout calls rate without a proportionate increase in staff
- An increase of effective consultations performed
Hospital employees quickly adapted to the new Nixxis tool with good training. Most of the communication is done through the receipt of calls.
- The Nixxis solution has made up for a lack of staff.
- The number of calls handled, per day and per person, has increased considerably since managers are subject to the rhythm of the software.
- The solution has increased the number of registered consultations. Moreover, appointment times are getting longer.
- The software makes it possible to increase the number of calls processed without having to proportionally increase the staff.
Convinced, Iris Sud Hospitals plan to develop the solution to suit all administrative services. Including the integration of Nixxis solution for managing emails, SMS, chat systems or social networks.