Rather than a traditional automatic call distributor, the Nixxis Interaction Engine serves as a flexible automatic interaction distributor for phone calls, e-mails, sms, social networks and fax. Agents are team members.
Teams can be allocated to distribution queues allowing interactions to be routed to an agent of the right team: team based routing.
Assigning skills to agents allows handling interactions in a more sophisticated way: skills based routing. In a team, agents can handle multiple skills across the interaction channels. The Nixxis Interaction Engine will perform the routing to the agent with the appropriate skills. The Nixxis Interaction Engine can go further than this skill based routing.
The Nixxis Interaction Engine can investigate the potential value of the call, and match this with the cost of the appropriately skilled agents. The call will be routed to the agent with the lowest cost, wherever his site may be.
This is called profit based routing. This potential value is not static but can evolve depending on the elapsed time or on information captured through the IVR.
To maintain your service levels, Nixxis Contact Suite inbound allows you to define different so-called “overflow scenarios”, such as team or queue overflow. This allows redistributing the interactions between several available agents based on specific queue or business based parameters and blend the activities together. Say that one of your Telecom customers is going through a serious network outage, the system can automatically reallocate 100% of voice traffic to an agent that would normally handle up to 80% of e-mail or social media interactions. This increases the profitability of your idling agents and allows you to meet your most demanding SLAs even during peak hours.
Even though the routing mechanisms are sophisticated they remain easily manageable.
- Agents can simultaneously work on more than one campaign.
- Different activity can be blended together allowing agents to be used flexibly and with optimum accessibility.
- Agents can manage conversations – regardless of the type of channel – into their personal environment.
- Through logical buttons, the agent can quickly take different actions.
- Agent can handle multiple conversations simultaneously, through which colour codes are prioritized.
- At the end of each interaction, the user can give a code to the result of the interaction to be displayed.
- Agent receives information about the still processing messages conversations
- Agent can see supervisor through a chat window with option for a one-or two-way, so that agents may or may not respond to the chat from the supervisor.