More and more business today are moving critical business applications to the cloud. The Nixxis Cloud offering provides this assurance, together with the rich functionality and flexibility to optimize solutions that will meet your specific needs. Whether you are a smaller operations Contact Center not willing to invest too much money in hardware infrastructure or a larger corporation able to allocated times and human resources to more productive tasks, you can count on the power of the Nixxis cloud.
Nixxis cloud connects the best contact center technology to any other CRM or ERP cloud based services that you might have. So, you can create strategies to anticipate callers’ needs and connect them to the right person for a great customer experiences. We propose our own Asterisk voice gateways, Telecom interface as provisioning tools but you can also provide your own. No software or hardware, switches or ACDs to deploy. It’s the easiest way to make Nixxis cloud your complete, all-in-one virtual contact center.
Nixxis cloud gives you everything you need to have the cloud communications and customer conversations that drive great service. Start by adding voice support, follow by creating routing strategies and voice response messages that get your customers the service they need quickly.
- Connects customers to the right people using rules specific for your business (skills and profit based routing)
- Supports business growth without infrastructure investments by scaling up from the cloud
- Creates one place to manage all customer interactions through tight integration with Service Cloud
- Empowers customer service representatives with the information they need to deliver great service, over any channel
- Uses technology based on years of innovation in managing customer interactions
- Increased flexibility: Give the business greater agility and control, rapidly scale up or down to meet seasonality and growth needs
- Faster deployment: Get up and running in 24 hours, rapidly deploy new capabilities
- Minimal upfront capital expense: Gain access to rich functionality with limited capital outlay, Spend smarter by paying as you go
- Reduced IT staff requirements: Offload the complexities of upgrades, maintenance and disaster recovery, refocus resources on strategic imperatives